Other genetic Testing
We offer a comprehensive range of genetic testing, from analysis of single genes to comprehensive multi-gene sequencing panels.
Please contact us for more information on specialist Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) panels.
- Cardiology – a number of panels available covering different cardiological disorders, including cardiomyopathy.
- Dermatology – panels available for many genetic dermatological diseases.
- Hearing loss – a comprehensive panel covering syndromic and non-syndromic causes of deafness.
- Endocrinology – a number of panels available related to endocrine disorders, such as MODY, DSDs, etc.
- Metabolic disorders – a comprehensive panel covering metabolic diseases.
- Nephrology, pulmonology and ciliopathies – a number of panels available covering diseases of the lungs and kidneys.
- Gastroenterology – for diseases such as cholestasis and other genetic gastroenterological disorders.
- Haematology – covers inherited haematological disorders such as bone marrow failure and bleeding disorders.
- Immunology – includes many genes related to primary immunodeficiency.
- Malformations – covers skeletal and non-skeletal malformations, such as osteogenesis imperfecta, craniosynostosis, dwarfism, etc.
- Neurology – a number of panels available, for muscular dystrophy, epilepsy, ataxia, autism, etc.
- Ophthalmology – panels covering a range of genetic eye disorders, such as retinal dystrophy, retinitis pigmentosa, etc.cancer)
You got any questions?
Contact our team
We will return your contact